Do you need:
- Help with next steps?
- A new or updated resume?
- Help with your job search?
- A new career direction?
- Skills or employment training?
At our resource room, you can:
- Check our job boards
- Use computers
- Access the Internet
- Prepare resumes and cover letters
- Attend career workshops
- Take skills assessments
- Research labour market information
- Find self-employment
Help for Individual Job Seekers
Ways we can help individual job seekers include:
- Employment Counselling
- Job Coaching
- Referrals to other community services
- Wage subsidies or self-employment options
- Possible funding for retraining
- Life Skills, Work Search, Career Decision Making
- Ongoing follow up
We support you by:
- Identifying your strengths and barriers
- Determining the supports you need
- Developing a plan to help you reach your employment goals
- Providing ongoing support at a new job
If you can’t afford interview clothing or transportation costs to get to a workplace, tell us. Funds and special programs can help you arrive at the job interview on time and looking ready for work.
Tell us if you are employed, but have a disability that is putting you at risk of losing your job. You may qualify for financial supports that will help keep you at your workplace.